Monday, March 30, 2009











This week has been a pretty average week. Nothing too exciting. Michael is growing so much everyday and it's truly amazingly. He's learned how to walk around by holding onto walls, the entertainment center, and even the walls. He's starting to get up on his back legs as he crawls so I think he's not far from the real thing. Look out world, here comes Michael. As I see him growing and constantly learning, I start to think about the things he will face and the things he will learn. As he grows, I hope that the few things he can carry with him closest are that he is loved and that our love for him will never change. We will love him no matter how many times we have to discipline him, no matter how many arguments we will have in our future, and no matter how much he hates us as a teenager. No matter what we go through, he is truly our priority, our life, our world and we love him more than we could EVER describe. I hope he knows that there are hard times in life, but that as long as he can let us help and be strong, with family and faith, he will get through anything and life will always get better. I hope he carries a strong faith and knows that God has a plan for him and that he can do great things with His help and love. My grandma used to always tell me that if you have the faith of a mustard seed, you can move mountains. And I hope he believes this as much as I do. Finally, I hope he learns to ALWAYS believe and dream. He can be anything and do anything. He can truly reach the stars and travel the world. I hope he dreams and dreams big and that no one will ever take these dreams away. With the smallest idea and hope, he can create a magnificent legacy. There are so many people who are proof of this and I hope that he can truly see how the smallest things can become great and leave their mark on this world for an eternity. It's amazing how much you truly love and feel for your child. It's indescribable. I have learned and grown so much and I look forward to years and a lifetime of loving and teaching and experiencing life with our son. We have so many hopes and dreams that will now be filled as a family. We will create a lifetime of love, happiness, dreams, hope, faith, and fun. We may not ever be rich or famous or even do extraordinary things, but we can be the best parents we can be and provide a stimulating and nurturing environment and give the best we can to Michael. And may we all ALWAYS remember the mustard seed.