Wednesday, March 18, 2009




Life is going great. Michael is sure starting to cruise. I can't turn my back for even a moment without him getting into something. He's adorable though. He loves to sit on the bottom of our entertainment tower and hit his stacking ring on the column. He also started playing peek-a-boo this week by putting his book above his head then putting in his lap real quick. He doesn't always hide his face, but it's absolutely adorable. He also starting dancing. We have a little ride-on car with three buttons that each play a different song. He crawled to it and kneeled beside and then pushed a button and started dancing. I have never seen him do that and my heart just melted! He's a ball of fun and a whole lot of personality. When he looks at me and smiles, there is just nothing better than that. When he giggles, I can't help but to laugh. When he cries, it tears apart my heart. And when he holds my neck as I'm holding him or he crawls to me to be held, I feel so much love for him that it's overwhelming in a wonderful way. He truly is our pride and joy and such a blessing to us. He's just amazing.