Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Life Moves So Quickly!


What a year this has been. Michael turns one tomorrow and the changes he has gone through and the growth he has experienced, is absolutely amazing. He has gone from a tiny, helpless, quiet, 7lb baby boy to a walking, talking, playful, and sweet toddler. Life has begun moving so quicklyh, that I wish I had more time to enjoy the now moments before they move on. I feel like each month is only a second of time and it goes much too fast. Before being a mom, I felt like time moved too slow, but now I feel like I'm struggling to slow it down. Michael has become a truly amazing little man. His smile melts hearts, his kisses warm your soul, when he says your name it brings tears to your eyes, and his laugh brightens the world. He is the greatest gift we could have ever been given and he has brought so much more meaning to our lives. Being a mom has been amazing. It's so much harder than I ever thought, but it has taught me so much. I have learned selflessness, how to enjoy the small things, to appreciate the small wonders of this world, how to grow up and to be responsible, and what true love really is. My baby boy is just growing too fast.