Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Thinking Back.... Looking to the Future

So proud of my little brother graduating college!

Zach and Kelsey.... So ADORABLE!

Mom and my sister Jenny

My Mommy!

Me letting Michael and Karmen pet a baby bunny!

Jenny's Ballet Pic- I LOVE this one!

My adorable grandpa! He's so stinking cute!

My gorgeous sister Courtney... she's growing up so fast!

Michael and Sofie... He LOVED playing in her bed (she'd get scared and run whenever he got close. Lol)

I don't know what this face is, but it's hilarious!

Me and Michael when he was one month old.

Brand new baby.... just delivered.


Michael and Karmen when they were tiny.... how cute!


Michael will be two in a few short weeks and we will be welcoming two tiny new baby boys any day now. It seems like life is going by so quickly. It's been such an amazing two years and I know we have so many more amazing years to watch him grow. We've seen him as a tiny, fragile newborn.... got so excited at that first smile and akward giggle.... went ballistic at his first attempt of crawling and when he took his first step we were absolutely thrilled.... got emotional when he said our names for the first time.... leaped for joy when he began to say sentences.... and he's becoming such a fun little guy. I can't believe how fast the years are going. It's sad to see what is now in the past, but it's given us our best memories and we know we have so much more to get excited about. Here are some fun pictures of Michael, family, and life!