Thursday, January 7, 2010

Getting Fit in 2010


Wow! So I have made it my New Year's resolution to get back in shape. I am starting with a goal of going to the gym 3-4 days a week and I want to work my way to 5 days a week eventually. I have a membership to Gold's Gym and they offer a lot of classes to help get fit. Last night I went to the gym with my friend Sarah and we took a Body Flow class which incorporates Yoga, Tai Chi, and Pilates all together. Well, we were in over our heads. Lol. We thought we were going to go to a relaxing and easy class, but instead our legs were shaking like jello and I have never sweat like that before. Lol. It was amazing and I now know why celebrities swear by it. I am sore today, but I feel good. It's definitely a class I'll be taking often. I now have two classes I love to help me reach my goal. The other class is Body Jam which is a high intense cardio dance class. It's a full hour of non-stop dancing and it's so much fun! They have a great child's area with a lot of toys, a castle and helicopter, amazing kitchen/bistro, tv's, coloring, and lots of other kids to play with so Michael gets to go lay while we work out. So here's to a New Year and getting fit!