Thursday, December 17, 2009

Now We Wait....

So we have signed all the papers on the house, we just have to let time do it's thing. We are having the inspector go in the week after Christmas hopefully, then the builder is having it all professionally cleaned for us, and we will hopefully be able to go in and paint prior to closing so we don't have to do it around all our furniture. We are so excited to just be together again as a family in our own home! I know it will go quickly since there are a lot of things we need before we move, but I just can't wait! Lol. Other than the house thing, life is good. Nothing too exciting is happening other than that. Michael has been adorable lately (and a troublemaker- lol). The funniest thing he's done was yesterday he was getting really cranky so I put my phone in my pocket and picked him up to take him to bed. A while after I laid him down, I realized I didn't have my phone (I always lose the silly thing), so I started calling it. After a few times it started going straight to my voice mail like someone was calling it at the same time or it had died. After about 20 minutes, I thought I would sneak into our room to see if I dropped it when I put Michael down for bed and as soon as I opened the door, he was sitting hunched over my phone with it open like he was texting! Silly boy! I laughed so hard. :) He's at a super fun age where he mimicks everything and he just wants to be a big boy. :)



Michael giving Grandma Maryan's snowman kisses (he also feeds him bites of all of his snacks too- lol)


Michael at Bath Time - Boy does he hate it when the water turns off!