Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fortunes!!!!


So today I decided to get myself some Chinese for lunch (Panda Express) and when I opened my fortune cookie, it said "New financial resources will soon become available to you." I feel this is a GREAT sign. We are actually looking at buying a great home and this makes me feel like we are on the right path. We have been meeting with realtors, lenders, and consultants all week to get things going on this. On top of this, we were using the same mortgage lenders as the owner and a friend of ours works at the title company he wants to use. Things seem to be looking up! The last time we had things fall in line like this (with a fortune cookie saying "new blessings would soon become apparent") was just before we found out we were pregnant with Michael! We're keeping our fingers crossed, this new home is brand new 1650sf, black granite counters, stainless steel appliances, wood flooring, and it's perfect size, setup, and location!